Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Gourd Painting


My gourd goal is 3 today! I have already been up doing laundry and house stuff and have cleaned a few and got them started. I am hoping to do a huge easter lamp, large rooster and an Easter Basket. Ok, make that 4 is my goal, because I would like to finish my fairy house lamp/bird house. We'll see. Here is the gourd girl I made this weekend. She is made from the Arkansas Gourds that I brought home. I absolutely love how she turned out.


I am trying to decide weather to open the shop for crafts and antiques. I have 2 weeks to decide. If John takes a job offer he has had I will do it. I will keep you posted. Don't forget; You can find my gourds and vintage finds on www.jennifergoode.etsy.com or www.sixsproutsdesigns.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment