Monday, February 23, 2009

The First of The Rooster Gourds


I finaly did it! It was just a matter of doing it, but I made a rooster gourd. I am very happy with the outcome and even happier with the picture thanks to Dorothy's suggestions on my items pictures. Visit her site at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6551772


Today my laundry room is full and John is home so I am going to try to sneek in some painting, but he doesn't understand and thinks I could be doing a lot more productive things, so we'll see. On the Business side of life I am going to make a schedule and start doing my quickbooks every Tuesday. And I am still hot on the idea of opening our shop up with a tentative date of March 4th. I got an email from a customer from a craft fair wanting to come see the shop and look for cottage decor. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment