Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Early Morning Chores



I had my alarm set to 3:30am so I could take Caitlyn to the airport yesterday and forgot to turn it off, so here I am. Caitlyn made it safely to Boston for a fun stay with Nana so now I have to do the laundry and dishwasher. Just kidding. I'll have to get some other kids home from summer play to do chores! Yeah Right! If I get some work done around here I think I will head to the Ozarks to have a relaxing week with John's Mom and Sisters. I just learned how to knit a 2x2 rib so I am going to take the beginning of the scarf I learned on and knit till my eyes bleed. First I have to finish a bunch of shipping and the painting I started in the dining room.

John wants to cut business expenses and move the business to our home, so that means no more vintage furniture sales from our office building. I was pretty heartbroken the first few days but decided I would feel better if I got everything organized at home. So I started with fresh paint on the walls I have been meaning to paint and moving some of my etsy furniture over and get some shelves up and organized. I have decided this will be a good thing and it will be nice to have everything in one place and my sales were all online so it made the building added overhead. It will just kill me to take the Environmental Service Signs off the front though. Here is a picture of the backyard with a storm rolling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment