Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bug Spray and Cat Lovin


I have been bragging about my new bug spray for a couple weeks now. I keep it in my truck to do bids with. Here is the email I sent her to tell her how much I love it; I just want to tell you how amazing this stuff is! I was a little hesitant to think it would work but I had to find an alternative to the store bought chemical filled bug sprays because they give my youngest daughter hives. I have a tree service so I am constantly getting out in peoples backyards and in brush and I just leave this in my truck and spray it on; Love it! Also, I think it is extremely effective against poison ivy. The other day I did a bid and I had to get back into a row of Cedar trees and the ground was a carpet of poison ivy. I had on capri pants. I got back into the truck and didn't have anything to wipe off my legs and as i was driving I started to get irritated and itchy. I sprayed this on it and I really think it neutralized it. I have been using it to prevent poison ivy before i get into it and I haven't had a splotch of it. Oh and last night I took my 6 kids to a bonfire and field party and I didn't get a bite and I was wearing flip flops. My youngest 3 who let me apply it to them didn't get any bites either, and we have chiggers and mosquito's here in Missouri. The oldest 3 were too cool for bug spray and they are digging and itching their ankles today! I guess I had to learn the hard way when I was their age too. I just wanted to let you know how wonderful your product is and how much it is in my daily routine, I use it more than makeup now! LOL and my daughter doesn't have any reaction or irritation now. Thank you so much. And now I am going to order another. Keep up the good work. You are doing a wonderful service for our family and the environment. Sincerely, Jennifer Goode Certified Arborist

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7177489 it the link to her shop called Lilyessential.

Well, then I went to do a bid and the woman had a kitten and a grown cat. The cat was curled around my leg and playing with me and lovin on me. She said she had never seen him like that before. I am walking and practically dragging the cat with me. It was so funny. I told her maybe he is wanting extra attention with a new kitten just coming home. Then we looked at the label of the bug spray. It had Catnip. It was so funny. The picture is Shannan and Chris, the couple who's reception we went to this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment