Thursday, January 28, 2010

Look What I found




I don't need another craft. I don't need another project. I don't need another craft. This is my mantra. I am trying not to get lured by the fun typewriter keys that I just listed for sale. I love the jewelry that people make with these keys. look at this fun and YUMMY bracelet.



by http://www.etsy.com/shop/HauteKeys RESIST the URGE! Breath! I don't need another Craft Project. Taking the picture of these vintage goodies was fun. Look, they are sitting on a tea dyed doily. Oh, busted! I am tea dying doilies as we speak. Ok, I don't need another project after I get done with the doilies. Since I'm being strong I am going to try to go to the evening sit n knit at Sprouts and work on my sock, not on a new knitting project, but... I am making new gourds that are very folk art, primitive inspired and I think I need to knit felted roses for them to hold. I don't care if I have all these things going on I am just excited to get my need to create back and I am getting super excited for the Gypsy Emporium Show in Westport next month.

3 comments:

  1. I never knew a craft existed to utilze old typewriter keys! You've got a very neat site, and it makes me long for the days when I used to be able to do crafty things. I, too, love to paint and make artful useful decorative things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Roxann. I think there is a craft in everything and everybody. Let me know what crafting you are longing for and i bet it can happen again. I just ran two bucket truck crews in an ice storm and so this week i think anything is possible!

    ReplyDelete