Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In a Year from Today and 15 Before


Fifteen Years ago today I gave birth to my first angel baby. Caitlyn was born on Friday, January 13th after 13 hours of Labor. It was an amazing day and she still amazes me every day. She is gorgeous and has a 3.75 grade point average. She is kind and down to earth. The picture is her sledding with the kids. She's not too cool for it yet. YAY!

In a year from today I will look back at my blogging and say wow. 17 followers and 1 comment on a give away post. I am so excited to have friends to share my thoughts with. Thanks for checking my crazy life out. Alice has a hand painted gourd bird house on the way. YAY!

I have to go deliver a clutch to be rebuilt and a flywheel to be resurfaced and a throw out bearing to be..... whatever they do to a throw out bearing. Dealing with having equipment fixed is like pulling off wearing a big designer hat. Walk in with confidence and don't be intimidated. You don't have to know it all, just be willing to learn from the shop owners and be smart about what they are telling you. I have found that because I am a female in the Male world of Tree Service and Large equipment that they will try to sell you the whole thing for $800 instead of the seal you need for $11. Then I am going to needlecraft club with my Grandma. My favorite part of the week. I have to try to talk them into helping me figure out the directions for making the heel of a sock. The Grandma's might be more difficult than the Gear Heads at Kay Cee Clutch. lol

New giveaway next Wednesday so leave me a comment on this or any blog entry from today until next Wednesday the 20th and you will be entered. Give Alice a little competition next week. I'll think about what the prize will be on my drive to the city today. Don't worry, it won't be a Throw out Bearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment