Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Birdhouses in the Snow




It is snowing here...again. Just like everywhere else in the country in the last couple of weeks. My picture of snow for today is taken from inside the window while I wear a big red sweater and sip coffee.

I have immersed myself in decorating blogs and all I can think about is color, organization and turning something into something else. http://fleamarketstylemag.blogspot.com/ sucked me in today and from there I went to http://www.designspongeonline.com/ I have also been dragging home bird houses and things in that shape from the shop. But it is warmer to look at all the fun stuff online than to paint in the garage, so here I am. While you are finding yourself sucked into the designsponge site, check out this great diy project of a grocery checklist. Oh to be so organized. But that isn't really my resolution. Actually I'm not sure if I have one. I'll keep you posted. The candle holder is my little creation yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. HI TOO BAD YOU'RE SO FAR AWAY, WE'D HAVE SO MUCH FUN CRAFTING :) GIO

    ReplyDelete