Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Take it Easy on Mom


I lost my voice yesterday.  I love it!  After the frustration of trying to get people to listen I gave up and just went about my own stuff.  Everyone around me was quiet since  I was quiet, and I didn't have to talk on the phone or talk to everyone at school.  I have been sick for 3 days now which is really strange for me.  I can't remember the last time I was sick.  Not that I haven't felt bad, but I haven't been sick, in bed, can't get up.   Well this time I was like that for half a day, but mom's can't really take time to be sick.  I just told my husband that my throat hurt and I can't get comfortable and he told me to get out of bed then.  I told him I felt exhausted at 9am and now it is 7pm and I just got in bed.  GRRRRRR  He is so worried that he is going to get it.  I have been working on all the cottage decor projects I have been collecting.  I have finished at least one a day and they have been getting tons of views on my etsy site and selling also.  I will post a couple from the last few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment