Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Schools Out?


You are not going to believe this!  The 5 kids at Catholic school are out today because of a water leak.  So, to make it even more unbelievable, we let Caitlyn skip school too.  It really helped getting the house clean.  Of course, it was messier because they were home, but they were pretty good about it.  I think we are going to pack up and go fishing.  

Last weekend was JC weekend (Joint Custody or sometimes thank Jesus Christ they are gone)  and John and I loaded in the truck with the boat and grabbed the neighbor couple and went North to the Nebraska, Missouri border and went fishing and mushroom hunting.  It was wonderful.  We found around 60 mushrooms and fried them over a camp fire.  I got a picture of the largest one.  It was bigger than a beaver.  I caught a drum fish with my pink fishing pole.  It was purple.  

I have been working on cottage style furniture and a couple gourd birdhouses.  I will post stuff shortly.  Gotta run and go fishing with 6 kids and a crazy husband on a Tuesday!  Weird.  

No comments:

Post a Comment