Friday, April 24, 2009

A Productive Sale Day


I love fridays and visiting garage sales and meeting people at them!  This week I had the truck so many new treasures to come.  I am going to make this short so I can get to sanding and painting.  I finished my quickbooks last night so that is a huge goal checked off the list and weight off my shoulders.  Onward and upward now!  John is working in Arkansas and has 15 trees to finish today.  He has climbed 8 already this morning.  I miss him and worry about him.   I listed this antique fireplace mantle/shelf and have had a lot of views, so it is interesting to note how vintage furniture does on my etsy site.  More to come.  I seem to work on projects in spurts; furniture, gourds, knitting..... may be the A.D.D.  lol  

No comments:

Post a Comment