Saturday, May 29, 2010

Vintage Week


I have made some fun vintage finds that I'm getting ready to post at www.trellisgourds.etsy.com Like the super cute lunchbox in the picture. I love the colors and the word Debutante. I think it is fun that now all the little girls wear t shirts that say princess, if screen printing had been available in the 50's would they have worn the work "Debutante" in sparkly pink? I also found a gorgeous green chenille bed spread that looks amazing on my bed and lots of cool little jars for my dried herbs. My herb garden is doing well and I transplanted some spearmint to the back, right under the kitchen window to keep the ants from coming in. My wonderful, sweet, loving, perfect dog immediately dug it up. Grrrr she hasn't ever dug there before. How do they know! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment