Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day


This might be my favorite holiday. There is nothing like waking up with your own labor force. I got up before anyone else and did some laundry and made coffee, because there are just some things that mom's do that keep things going and have to be done daily. Then as I got in the shower and took my time I heard the hustle. The reason I had children; little cleaning labor force. The kitchen was being cleaned. Yahoo. Then as I was making pancakes, my choice to cook, I hear the sounds of the basement bathroom being cleaned. "OMG it's alive!" "Quick, Stand on the Toilet!" "Let's go put our swimsuits on to finish this." I say Whatever Works, I'm not one to micromanage my work force or look a gift horse in the mouth. Happy Mother's Day All.

No comments:

Post a Comment