Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Goode Family Marathon


The Goode family get together marathon has begun! Friday night was at the Farm for little nieces' Kloe and Ava's Birthday. Last night was Mary Margret's Graduation Party where there was a lot of dancing to Black Eyed Peas and Deaf Leopard. I think of Mary Margret whenever I hear "Pour Some Sugar on Me"

When I logged in this morning, a little late because I had to vacuum first, I noticed a giveaway on my favorite blog http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeandgarden/ Her Photo's are beautiful and her recipes are easy and amazing. Here is the answer to the contest question; What do you do on Christmas Day? We are the real Brady Bunch, so we open presents and then go see Grandma’s controlled Chaos. My husband is the 10th of 12 children, 7th son of a 7th son! Therefore Grandma’s house is open and bustling and joyous! Tons of squishy babies everywhere. Then the kids go for JC Christmas (joint custody or thank Jesus Christ and let the spiked egg nog flow) Happy Holidays, Jennifer

The picture is a little snowman gourd ornament.

1 comment:

  1. As you describe your Christmas marathon, I can picture the controlled chaos and the love! Blessing to you all this Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete