Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Quote of the Day


"Audrie, the point of you unloading the dishwasher is... that I'm not unloading it." So says the 14 yr old to the 9 yr old. The day before Thanksgiving and I'm down to 2 kids, from 6 (the rest are at the "Others" houses) We are doing a little cleaning and organizing. I am doing some shipping of etsy sales and we went out to the Rigney Farms and filled the back of the truck with pie pumpkins, so I am about to make pumpkin puree. Here's the link to the recipe I am going to follow. I love the Pioneer Woman and her pictures are as much fun as her comments. http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/10/make-your-own-pumpkin-puree/

I'm having a Black Friday Sale and Cyber Monday at my Etsy shop and will fill you in after I get the pumpkin started. I have a plan on multi tasking everything to get ready for tomorrow, sorta....

No comments:

Post a Comment