Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Whole New Gourd Design

I found these great little egg gourds on etsy and had to do something with them, so I mixed my own dye and added it to some nautical varnish so you could still see the wonderful spots on the gourds to add to the robin's egg look. I love how it came out. I was so excited and I put it on my etsy sight and then went to the front page to watch it scroll through and you wouldn't believe the theme on the front page; Items found using the search term robins egg. Perfect!! I didn't make the front page in time, but it should make people search those words and I'll be top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment