Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween



Just a quick note to say Happy Halloween to everyone and show you a few things. It is show season so I am crazy busy and I love it. I am a much happier person trying to juggle lots of things at once. So, the first picture is Audrie's bumble bee costume. One of my first sewing projects. My mother sewed every night. It was calming to hear the buzz of the machine and know where your mama was. I had handmade dresses for every school dance. But, being a headstrong daughter didn't like taking lessons from her, regret it. So I know the basics but haven't done much. I am borrowing my cousin's sewing machine and like magic this costume came together from thrift store buys and fabric from decorating my niece's wedding reception. I will get pics tonight of the bumble bee in action.

Next is my little helper as I'm trying to take pictures of my gourds to list today and for next weekend's show. It is my favorite show because my Grandma lives there and it is sweet and fun and nice people and low stress. It will be at Silvercrest at Deer Creek Retirement Community in Overland Park. The street address is; 13060 S. Metcalf Ave. Overland Park, KS 66213 and the phone number is 913.681.1101. The show is Saturday and Sunday. I believe 10-4, I'll check times. If you would like to have a booth just call the number I listed and ask for Jill.

Have a Great and Safe Halloween. Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment