Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday To Do's


It is a chilly Sunday morning here in Missouri so I started going through my drawers to change out my summer clothes and get rid of things I don't really need and store things for next year. But, this fall I am making three piles; One for shop rags, one for storage for next summer, and another for the cocktails and clothes swap. I decided I am going to invite my female family and friends to the shop one evening and we can swap out our clothes that we would otherwise take to the goodwill. Also handbags and accessories. Then leave the rest and make one one trip to donate the unwanted ones. I think it sounds like a ball!

I am trying to get myself in canning mood and then one of my favorite blogs posted a strawberry jam tutorial. The pictures sucked me in http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/08/canning-101-and-strawberry-jam-part-1/ after I put my 10 cents worth in the long list of comments (goto your edit list on the top of the page and then goto find and put in jennifer and hit next a couple times till you see my comment by jennifergoode, if your curious) I found a link to another blog that has cute little downloadable jar lables; http://tinyurl.com/nsazry

I am also getting the shop organized today and some projects finished up and pictures taken and listed. Should be exciting! Here is a picture of the first halloween gourd of the 2009 season! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment