Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I made a Blog


I have some fun new painted things to list today so I am excited. I also have a couple recent mentions. I made a treasury http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=75824 and a blog also. What a beautiful blog. I only have a minute to post this then I'm off to box up some stuff. enjoy the links

The picture is a sneak preview of my new etsy site www.epicepoch.etsy.com where I will feature vintage style prints in mats and on cards. It will be a way to inexpensively bring more vintage to your space and share your style with friends. I hated the idea of another site but I wanted to avoid some confusion and frustration when looking a products vs pictures of products. enjoy

1 comment:

  1. That's a good idea to have a seperate shop it does help make things easier! Good luck!!!

    If you get a chance, come by my Blog for a visit. I did a post on the San Francisco Gift Show where my Pillows were featured.
    Have a great day,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete